- Any reference to YourEmailAddress@cornerstone.ac.za should be replaced with the e-mail address that was sent to you.
- You will find your password in the same document.
- If you have not receive your details, please check your Junk mail folder first and then log a call with firstname.lastname@example.org.
- From the Home Screen tap on ‘Settings’
- Scroll down and tap on ‘Mail, Contacts, Calendars.’
- Tap ‘Add Account.’
- Tap on ‘Google.’
- Sign into your Cornerstone with the appropriate details.
- Grant iOS access to your Cornerstone email address
- At the next screen, make sure the option, ‘Contacts,’ is disabled. (If enabled it will download the whole address book and make your device unusable. To correct this will mean to do a factory reset.) Lastly, click save.
- You will be taken to the main screen.
- Your are done!!